Cure For Cancer

zanis520

very interesting. have to watch/research this some more, hope its not just an internet hoax. my mom had a scare about two years ago, but came up all clear.

lets hope cloning and stem cell research continues in the US...

in 2003 I was diagnosed with 100% kidney failure... i cant begin, nor will i try to explain just how much my life changed with end stage renal failure... without dialysis i would not be here today... 4 hours a day, 4 days a week i was hooked up to a machine that filter my blood of waste and fluid... for close to three years waiting for a kidney transplant. Fortunately my girlfriend at the time, now my wife, gave me a kidney transplant, which is an entirely different story for another time... but, there are literally 100,000+ people waiting on transplant list, and many of which die from complications of this disease.

the problem with transplants is that the donor and the recipient must be compatible with tissue matching and blood types etc...

and even WITH a good cross match, if you get a organ transplant you must take anti-rejection medicine for the rest of their lives... so your body doesnt reject the kidney...

BUT... and this is huge...

a study was performed in Berkley with 10 kidney donors and patients... each donor gave a kidney AND some stem cells (a fairly simple procedure) and each patient/donor did NOT match whatsoever... but with the addition of stem cells from the donor, none of the patients needed any anti-rejection drugs... whatsoever.... and are all doing fine.

a simple stem cell transplant could cure end stage renal failure over night... but thank the right wingers for trying to stop stem cell research while thousands of people die each year waiting for transplants...

+1 for stem cell research imo

good read. i think the cancer cures have been suppressed by big buisness (medical institutions) for decades now. it is not in there best interest to find a cure if they want to keep making there precious money.

http://www.whale.to/a/cancer_c.html

http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelate...conspiracy.html

that is what i believe has been going on for a while now.

+1 for stem cell research imo

100 % agree. :cheers: +1

good read. i think the cancer cures have been suppressed by big buisness (medical institutions) for decades now. it is not in there best interest to find a cure if they want to keep making there precious money.

that is what i believe has been going on for a while now.

Being in the Parma / Biotech industry for 10+ years now and studying this crap in college, I FIRMLY believe not a broad range cure has already been developed, however some specialized "cures". Cancer is VERY complex and requires various approaches to "cure" so a one for all cure all is highly unlikely. There are TRILLIONS of dollars invested into the research, treatment and care of cancer patients world wide and a cure will effectively crash a trillion dollar industry. Government will not let that happen. As long as the FDA (government) has the power to reject NDA's from Pharma / biotech companies, a definitive CURE will never be let out.

Stem cell reasearch IS THE FUTURE OF MODERN MEDICINE. To all of those that feel it is inhuman thing to do, then you never have seen how a modern treatment / drug can change someone's life for the better. Government knows the POWER of stem cell research. :wtf:

100 % agree. :cheers: +1

Being in the Parma / Biotech industry for 10+ years now and studying this crap in college, I FIRMLY believe not a broad range cure has already been developed, however some specialized "cures". Cancer is VERY complex and requires various approaches to "cure" so a one for all cure all is highly unlikely. There are TRILLIONS of dollars invested into the research, treatment and care of cancer patients world wide and a cure will effectively crash a trillion dollar industry. Government will not let that happen. As long as the FDA (government) has the power to reject NDA's from Pharma / biotech companies, a definitive CURE will never be let out.

Stem cell reasearch IS THE FUTURE OF MODERN MEDICINE. To all of those that feel it is inhuman thing to do, then you never have seen how a modern treatment / drug can change someone's life for the better. Government knows the POWER of stem cell research. :wtf:

I agree 100%

heres another good read : http://www.global-elite.org/node/323