Really Bummed

jballer323

Hye guys, There is really no benefit to the site in this post, but i thought id post it anyway. Im having a SH!tty day, so I thought I would come to all my friends whome I have never met. Well after a year I got to hang out with my good friend Madison from Arkansas, we hung out here in beautiful South Padre Island, Texas for the week. Well, she had to leave today, and im really bummed out. We were really close and such and we wont see each other for a year and its hard to think about. I have no idea what I'm gonna do..

Well thanks for your time.

Even though you may not see each other just keep in touch as much as possible. E-mail, IM, text, even send a real hand written letter. If she means that much too you then she will love to "read" a letter from the heart. Trust me she will pull that out and read it over and over again. Head up bro!

Being apart from your loved ones always sucks. I have a little experience in this department. As all of you know I'm currently in Japan. My wife is there in So Cal. I've done the letter writing, phone calls, and sent plenty of flowers. They all work, and she knows that I love her and miss her. We recently came up with a concept that we actually enjoy. We have planned internet dates. We both set a time and date on when we can get on yahoo messenger to chat with each other. We both have cameras and Mics for our computers, so we get to see and talk to each other. I miss my wife like crazy, and this has helped with our time apart. It sounds cheesey but we enjoy the hour that we set aside for our time together. Try it out, you might be surprised at how this simple gesture lessens the pain of being apart.

Being apart from your loved ones always sucks. I have a little experience in this department. As all of you know I'm currently in Japan. My wife is there in So Cal. I've done the letter writing, phone calls, and sent plenty of flowers. They all work, and she knows that I love her and miss her. We recently came up with a concept that we actually enjoy. We have planned internet dates. We both set a time and date on when we can get on yahoo messenger to chat with each other. We both have cameras and Mics for our computers, so we get to see and talk to each other. I miss my wife like crazy, and this has helped with our time apart. It sounds cheesey but we enjoy the hour that we set aside for our time together. Try it out, you might be surprised at how this simple gesture lessens the pain of being apart.

That is a neat idea.