Towing Question

Chevyman03SS

Well it is an enclosed trailer with about 40 peoples luggage i dont know the exact weight !!!

What do you think that the max weight i should be?

I haul a tournament ready 20 foot bass boat with a 225hp Merc just about every weekend with no problems. I think that unless all the luggage is full of lead or gold bars you shouldnt have any issues whatsoever. Hell, even if they are full of lead your only talking a 10 foot trailer.

Youll be just fine i pull my racecar and trailer every where in od and never had a problem and thats with the tools and extra stuff in the back of the truck also my old dirt track car weighed 3250 after the feature and i did just fine with towing it my tranny is still stock and original no problems so fer with 34000 miles on it ...................

i pulled a trailer with about 3000 pounds from alaska to arizona in overdrive and im still good........ now i just need new brakes lol that squeel is getting annoying............... lol got any ideas for good brake pads?????

YEa i went to autozone an got the Performance Frictions and so far so good !!! They have lifetime warranty!!! :thumbs::pepsicheer:

Edited by Chevyman03SS (see edit history)