Installed R1 Rotors,pads,russell Ss Brake Line Kit

big difference over stock quik pedel responce and stoping power.total cost was $ 338.00 and well worth it. it took me about 2.5 hours and a 12 pack of beer :cheers: thanks 12srock for your help................o and the little boy is my son with his crazy ass hair dew :troll:myss067.jpgmyss062.jpgmyss065.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice :thumbs:

Did you just get the ss brake lines for the front or front/back?

yeah front and back its a 3 piece kit for the 2wd two for the front and one for the back.i found them at sdparts.com for 88.00 bucks shipped and yes they do stock them :cheers:

where did u get everything from for that cheap....???
r1 consepts.com each rotor was 100.00 and pads were 50.00 and russel ss brake line kit was 88.00 got these at sdparts.com

just call them and order the premium rotors and pads :cheers:

did they come with silverado ss on them lol .... and im at the site i guess the price when up ... 160 for front and 180 for rear and these cheaper than baer....
i only got the front because im 2wd disk in front and drums on back and the ss silverado decals i got them of ebay

yes sir thats it :cheers: quick tip when you intall these you need to use the stock bolt and the copper gasket where it bolts up to the caliper :chevy:

:cheers: Thanks for the heads up, im going to order some, but am going to put them on once i piece everything together for the z06 caliper conversion :devil: