Installed R1 Rotors,pads,russell Ss Brake Line Kit

Rob i didnt get a PN for these just call R1 Concepts and tell them you want their premium rotors with there ceramic pads. 714.777.2323 is the number

BTW: they sell the G2 epoxy there too so you can pick it up while you get the rotors/pads

Edited by 12'SROCK (see edit history)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you use a primer base coat, attach the emblems, then painted it red or what did you do? Did you use the duplicolor paint?
i painted the calipers red with duplicolor wich you could pick up at autozone then put the decals

damn Ivan they look great. once i get my tranny fixed up and get some spare bread stacked up i might get those. if i get my promotion(hopefully soon :fingersx: ) i might get them sooner.

btw: a lil gel and an ol'skoo hair net will take care of ur boys hair issue :D , cute kid bro....

-Rob

damm bro whats wrong with your tranny?

from what he told me it seems as if he broke the sparg and overrun drum :(
fu#$ that sucks well its just a matter of time mine takes a shit knock on wood,but when it does i will upgrade the shit out of it maybe a ftl tranny or a t56 stick shift :devil:

so these rotors and pads work with the stock calipers? the breaks look got 12's :chevy: being that I have the 04 with the disc allthe way around I wounder if these would be a good upgrade to improve the braking without breaking the bank. :wtf:

thanks! remember that the AWD and the RWD SS have different brake systems but they make them for both applications and they will work with stock calipers

so these rotors and pads work with the stock calipers? the breaks look got 12's :chevy: being that I have the 04 with the disc allthe way around I wounder if these would be a good upgrade to improve the braking without breaking the bank. :wtf:
yeah they are oem spec........on my truck it was a good improvement but i dont know on the 4 disc all around

Rob i didnt get a PN for these just call R1 Concepts and tell them you want their premium rotors with there ceramic pads. 714.777.2323 is the number

BTW: they sell the G2 epoxy there too so you can pick it up while you get the rotors/pads

Ok coo thnx Art, ill probably hit them up in a couple weeks.

damm bro whats wrong with your tranny?

yeah bro wat Art said, i pop the sprag 2nd and that drum but it's OK my parts are gonna be shipped out 2morrow so hopefully Rey's bro can do it this coming weekend. :fingersx: .

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

Ok coo thnx Art, ill probably hit them up in a couple weeks.

yeah bro wat Art said, i pop the sprag 2nd and that drum but it's OK my parts are gonna be shipped out 2morrow so hopefully Rey's bro can do it this coming weekend. :fingersx: .

-Rob

what parts did you get Rob?