Went Up Nh To Lake Winnapesaukee

04rcss

hey guys i went up[ nh this weeknd to my parents summer home on lake winnapasaukee. i got my seadoo gtx all cleaned up and looking good. its a blast i missed it alot over the winter. it sucks when its cold like 9 months outa the year here lol!! anyways here they are!

post-14837-1214246533_thumb.jpg

EVERETT,MA REPRESNTIN !!!! lol

WAHHHHH i miss boston!! military moved me 2 arizona which i love!! ah lol

kool pics!! got on of u wipin out? lol

lol i knew someone would ask ...im trying to find these two pics i know i had at one timefrm last summa....it was horrible. the ski rolled over twice...i was hurting but my brother took pics that cam out preetty good! ill see if i can find em

The truck and sea doo look good...

EVERETT,MA REPRESNTIN !!!! lol

WAHHHHH i miss boston!! military moved me 2 arizona which i love!! ah lol

kool pics!! got on of u wipin out? lol

Don't you mean little Brazil LOL.. i lived in everett for about 10 years it has gone to $h^%

wow bro, i was up there with my ss almost all week, i l1ve 1/4 mile from weirs....so thats 12.8 secs for me...haha..wheres ur place

im across the lake in tuftonborough....we should meet up sumtime!! ive wanted to get a few photos of a bunch of ss by the lake!!! do u live there or just vaca?

im across the lake in tuftonborough....we should meet up sumtime!! ive wanted to get a few photos of a bunch of ss by the lake!!! do u live there or just vaca?

my old mans gotta place in paugus bay, down the street from christmas island...its on weirs blvd

ooooo yea i go down to the naswa beach bar alot....paugus bay is nice area to race not to rough and very long!!! u going up there this weeknd??

sorry bro, not the weekend...i might go up for the 4th...i left my bike up there snce bike wek...so i need to get it...the 5th is my birthday so i dont know if im gonna head up there or back to boston to see someof my old boys at NU...when u headn up again...

BYN