Went Up Nh To Lake Winnapesaukee

04rcss

How did I miss this thread????

Anywho ... Nice Pics ... Now where is your family's house?? We had a house in Gilford, Varney Point Road (left) ....

I say we all meet up at the Naswa Beach Bar for some Strawberry Daquries?!?!?!?

I sooooooooo miss Winnapesaukee ... Love the lake, hate all the boat traffic ...

How did I miss this thread????

Anywho ... Nice Pics ... Now where is your family's house?? We had a house in Gilford, Varney Point Road (left) ....

I say we all meet up at the Naswa Beach Bar for some Strawberry Daquries?!?!?!?

I sooooooooo miss Winnapesaukee ... Love the lake, hate all the boat traffic ...

now do i smell a summertime road trip???

hell yea im down man im up there everyweekend and ill stay the whole first week in august anytime your gonna go up there let me know!!! ill bring over the jetski so we can mess around with it for a lil bit!!! the boat traffic sucks but its not too bad since reg. gas is $4.90 a gallon!!! lol

• 4 weeks later...

I gonna be heading up that area this weekend. Going up to my girlfriend's parents house in Chichester. Not too far from Alton and Laconia. We'll probably cruise up around the Lake on Sunday.

I gonna be heading up that area this weekend. Going up to my girlfriend's parents house in Chichester. Not too far from Alton and Laconia. We'll probably cruise up around the Lake on Sunday.

wow lol the one weekend all summer im not gonna be up therehaha im actually heading to country fest at gillet stadium....bunch of us got tickets taken a limo and everything but damnnn i wish i was up there to meet up with ya! are you ever around woburn anymore????

wow lol the one weekend all summer im not gonna be up therehaha im actually heading to country fest at gillet stadium....bunch of us got tickets taken a limo and everything but damnnn i wish i was up there to meet up with ya! are you ever around woburn anymore????

to be honest, never!!!!!! i work out of Danvers now. I broke my foot so I haven't been around much at all the last 5 weeks as it is. we never made it up by the lake this weekend as it was. Hope you had fun at Chesneyfest.

ohh man it was awsome!!! some nastyyy trucks were there all lifted ones though!! a few people actully kept asking me

"woowwww how did you get chevy to make you a reg cab ss!!!!" lol iwas on my ass laughin...i couldnt tell if they weer drunk or totally stupid and knew nuthin about the ss!! g'times though well when you back on both of your feeet let me know!! well meet up

I was a great concert. It was funny when we were leaving some kids in a convert. Mustang. So i open up me center console and opened up the exhaust, gave a look around and gassed it. You should have seen there faces. priceless. And yes there were alot of lifted trucks. And a lot of DRUNK people. I saw one chick fall in front of me between the chair in front of her and behind her. she folded like a book. Good times tho.

hahaha g'times i defintly wanna go bak next year!!! i dnt thinki can make the meeet either im pistttt i just didnt get enough notice i cant get out of my plans!!! if you guys make another one plaese let me know as soon as you doooo i wanna meet up with you guys ide like to check out a couple of things so i can put my cladding on im a little confused on a ffew peices!! lol thanks ttyl