I have a truck that has had new sheet metal put on the bed. Apparently when they were put on the person welding got them to hot and they warped the bed rails. Aside from that the the truck is clean. I don't really like bed caps but short of replacing a lot of sheet metal which is out of my price range, it's my only option. Are there any bed caps offered that would look right on this 03 SSS? I'm not a fan of wings on trucks either. I would like to have something like what's on the tailgate, on the sides. Any opinions? Pictures? What do you think?

post-15639-1214347570_thumb.jpg

post-15639-1214347589_thumb.jpg

It happened before I bought it. I'm supprised they didn't put the plastic rail covers over it while trying to sell it. The truck already has a spray in bedliner. It's hard to see in the pictures, but they are easy to see in person. It stands out like a sore thumb when looking back thru the mirrors!

ide defintly go with fireman on this one!

they make anicce access one i belive from stylintrucks.com......not to bad either on prices...they usully take off shipping too they have specials every week on it. g'luck