Das Boot

KJT13

Like I said to you yesterday ... that sucks. But I do hope you get better soon. Even though you can't work for a few weeks ... at least now you can get caught up on all that Info-mercial Masturbation you love so much!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Hope you heal up quickly!!!!

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

Like I said to you yesterday ... that sucks. But I do hope you get better soon. Even though you can't work for a few weeks ... at least now you can get caught up on all that Info-mercial Masturbation you love so much!!!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

Hope you heal up quickly!!!!

shhh!!! its that damn Oxyclean that gets me every time! :uhoh:

Sorry to see that, Keith. Will you be out of work long? I hope you're "back on your feet" soon!

3 weeks till my follow up visit. then who knows? they say it takes 6 weeks to heal normally.

Thanks for the well wishes guys!! :cheers:

Sorry to see that, Keith. Will you be out of work long? I hope you're "back on your feet" soon!
That SUCKS keith .. i was wondering why i didn't here back from you about the Photo shoot last weekend i am guessing that is why.

I know the feeling, I crushed my left foot about 10 years ago, that totally sucked not being able to sleep those first few nights.

Mr. P.

yea, it does take alot of getting used to. i shattered my ankle a few years ago. toes pointing backwards. lots of hardware to put it back together. good stuff.