New Motley Crue Cd

SS Silv

Anyone else buy the new CD? I am sure AUTOGUY has. I have to say the song "Saints of Los Angeles" is the best motley crue song ever.

Edit: I know I posted this vid before, but here it is for those who haven't seen it. Love this song.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=A2cIBmV-Esg&feature=related

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

they are from an era that made the best music ever.. todays 'artists' dont hold a candle to the players of that time.. i cant wait to get this disk and hear it in my SSS when fast4 popper finally gets it sounding awesome.

Saints of Los Angeles, sounds amazing.

downloaded it yesterday and listened to it the whole ride up to the hospital. much better album than I expected. pretty much rocks from start to finish. a couple of songs Nikki had lyrics to in his book The Heroin Diaries. a must read by the way

downloaded it yesterday and listened to it the whole ride up to the hospital. much better album than I expected. pretty much rocks from start to finish. a couple of songs Nikki had lyrics to in his book The Heroin Diaries. a must read by the way

.......................Nikkis' new group "Sixx A.M." has a couple of decent songs on their CD.....but , there are a few off the wall ones on there as well....................... :rolleyes:

Yes, that book is amazing and frickin' crazy.