Animal Rights *rant On*

ShortBus

Anyone else catch this the new I am an animal special on HBO? WTF is that crap. I've had pets all my life and been an avid hunter at the same time. Human beings existing without using or eating animals is not right. I'm open to discussion, but show me a biblical refrence to veganism, or a healthy vegan and I'll back off. PETA SUCKS A$$

Anyone else catch this the new I am an animal special on HBO? WTF is that crap. I've had pets all my life and been an avid hunter at the same time. Human beings existing without using or eating animals is not right. I'm open to discussion, but show me a biblical refrence to veganism, or a healthy vegan and I'll back off. PETA SUCKS A$$

There is a Place on Gods earth for all creatures, most of them beside the Potatoes and Gravy.

never seen a heathy vegertarian/veagn and thay all have Bad Gas and Fart to much...

Hunting is now almost banned in the UK fox hunting is totally banned they can have the hunt but cant catch the fox, the dogs don't quite get it...

I always thought PETA stood for People Eating Tasty Animals :dunno:

Until I see cows and sheep building a highway or pigs teaching physics, they'll continue to be next to the potatoes and gravy. I hope in my next life I come back as a cat or dog after seeing the life of riley my cats and dogs live :jester: My luck I'll be in Beijing :banghead:

we need to learn how to save ourselves first as a species, and then we can focus on the animals. were always fighting and killing each other over some stupied ass religious & territorail wars, and they want us to save the animals? thats some bullshit right there.

we need to learn how to save ourselves first as a species, and then we can focus on the animals. were always fighting and killing each other over some stupied ass religious & territorail wars, and they want us to save the animals? thats some bullshit right there.

:withstupid: Yes there is a place here for all of gods creatures, but many animals were put here to be sacrificed so that we could survive as a species.

:withstupid: Yeah, I really think there are a lot more important issues. Nothing should be abused... man or animal. But yeah, let's stop killing each other first!

There is a Place on Gods earth for all creatures, most of them beside the Potatoes and Gravy.

never seen a heathy vegertarian/veagn and thay all have Bad Gas and Fart to much...

Hunting is now almost banned in the UK fox hunting is totally banned they can have the hunt but cant catch the fox, the dogs don't quite get it...

:withstupid:

But i have to say their are certain animals that should not be harm such as pets.

I'm open to discussion, but show me a biblical refrence to veganism, or a healthy vegan and I'll back off. PETA SUCKS A$$

Daniel 1:12

Daniel and other Israelites taken captive by Babylon, are put into 'training' to be officials in the Babylonian court.

Please test your servants for ten days: Give us nothing but vegetables to eat and water to drink. Then compare our appearance with that of the young men who eat the royal food, and treat your servants in accordance with what you see." So he agreed to this and tested them for ten days. At the end of the ten days they looked healthier and better nourished than any of the young men who ate the royal food.

Genisis 1:27

Mankind seems to be given only vegtables for food (one could argue this is not meant to be a complete list of what is allowed).

So God created man in his own image,

in the image of God he created him;

male and female he created them.

God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground."

Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

On the flip side....

Genisis 9:1

After the Flood, God appears to expand the diet of mankind:

Then God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth. The fear and dread of you will fall upon all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along the ground, and upon all the fish of the sea; they are given into your hands. Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.

Luke 24:41

Jesus eats meat. Here in Luke he tries to dispell the diciples fear that he is some kind of ghost by eating some fish.

And while they still did not believe it because of joy and amazement, he asked them, "Do you have anything here to eat?" They gave him a piece of broiled fish, and he took it and ate it in their presence.

Like most things, the truth seems to be somewhere in between. Pure vegans have to be very careful to get enough protein in their diets. Pure carnivores (or even just heavy meat eaters suffer from increased risk of disease, like heart disease).

These days, scientists consider the Mediterranean diet to be the healthiest. It features plenty of fruits and vegetables, and some meat. Our American diet, heavy on meats and sugars is full of bad effects like heart disease and diabetes and obesity.

As for PETA, being kind to animals is great, but equating animals with humans is wrong. I suppose if you are an evolutionist, then you would say we are all just animals, but that is not what I believe.

Me personally, I'm a meat-atarian. :D

PETA is a bunch of pussies; you want some totally pissed-off activists you should check out Shark's website, they just sued the Pro-Rodeo Cowboys Assn for $2M for second amemdment infringement, and word around here is that they are going to win that and it will probably be the straw that broke the camel's back for the PRCA as the PRCA is at the moment a few million dollars in debt and that will most likely bankrupt them outright.

Rodeo and Team Roping certainly have the ire of these organizations, we're no stranger to the controversy. But I agree that the truth lies somewhere in the middle, most people are really resposible and good with animals, but then you see some stuff that is just really wrong but a lot of those more questionable practices have now been pushed to Mexico (like steer tripping) and onto the indian reservations (like the stampede races).

Mr. P. :)

Why stop at protecting animals ... might as well protect all that abused corn .... I mean seriously ... every year the get beat down and cut up ... how long are we going to stand idle and let this travisty happen ... for gods sake ... they have ears ... they are practically human .... stop the insanity.

Why stop at protecting animals ... might as well protect all that abused corn .... I mean seriously ... every year the get beat down and cut up ... how long are we going to stand idle and let this travisty happen ... for gods sake ... they have ears ... they are practically human .... stop the insanity.

:crackup:

Edited by BOB47 (see edit history)

:thumbs::thumbs:

:lol::lol::lol: we must stop the rain in the midwest from flooding our beloved corn crops