New Member From Ga

bagged00

was up guys just figured id join this forum. im on gmfullsize as a pretty active member and on fsc but not very active. i know my truck not a ss or silverado for that matter but i about got all the pieces for my 03 clip missing fenders and hood, and im starting to debate on putting cladding on. so maybe u guys can help me with a how to on the cladding. lemme know what u guys think of the truck

thanks

later

PICT0018.jpg

PICT0019.jpg

PICT0020-1.jpg

PICT0006.jpg

Hey what part of ga you from?? Welcome :cheers:

im from statesboro..around the georgia southern univeristy. i wanna say its a couple hours from valdosta.

nice lookin rig. any performance mods?

no performance mods just strictly looks. never really been into performance.

Welcome to the SSS.com family! How low can you go? Nice truck!

thanks man..for right now it lays flat frame. maybe if i get that cladding then it will look a lil bit lower.

also any of you guys know how to put the cladding on and how hard it is? and anyone got some fenders for sale??

Welcome to the site.

also any of you guys know how to put the cladding on and how hard it is? and anyone got some fenders for sale??

Contact sittinphatt He is a member over at gmfullsize.com too. He did the whole oem ss cladding on his truck. Also 99impersonator (not sure if spelled right) check out the Appearence section he did the cladding on his truck too.