Another Epic Thread

brobradh77

Hold on, so u guys are saying that the engine doesnt run in reverse when in reverse WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!

wow that guys is a F*cking genius.....

-Rob

so we've seen:

direct exhaust injection (DEI)

porting cylinder heads by dumping sand through the intake while the engine is running (dumb anyway you do it)

now this

whats next

did any of you guys read the entire thread?.. the guy was obviously joking, i was suprised all those cobalt guys bought it, and i'm hoping that all you guys did'nt realy fall for it?...

it was a funny joke, and thats it. anyone who can even get the idea of boost, bypass valves and stuff like that, obviously can figure out the basics of an engine.. and the whole balloon test and racing in reverse for weight transfer things were also very funny, but prove it is nothing more then a joke.

everybody should just crack up and praise him for his comedic genuis not flame him for being a retard.

Edited by 2006_SUPERADO (see edit history)

did any of you guys read the entire thread?.. the guy was obviously joking, i was suprised all those cobalt guys bought it, and i'm hoping that all you guys did'nt realy fall for it?...

it was a funny joke, and thats it. anyone who can even get the idea of boost, bypass valves and stuff like that, obviously can figure out the basics of an engine.. and the whole balloon test and racing in reverse for weight transfer things were also very funny, but prove it is nothing more then a joke.

everybody should just crack up and praise him for his comedic genuis not flame him for being a retard.

He got 20 pages of "WTF is this guy retarded?" I am sure some of them believed it.