Just Got Bored So Heres Some Vids Of My Truck

i was trying to get an idle vid and maybe try a donut or somethin for but the only camera i have is the webcam on my laptop. and it wont adjust to the sunlight so my truck kinda disappears in the sunlight but il keep workin on it..guess il have to wait till it gets alil darker..haha

i was hopin to try to get a vid or something to makin it in the silveradoss.com vid.. but i dont think its gonna happin anyone wanna let me borrow there camera really quick?? haha

th_WebCam_20080630_1732.jpg

th_WebCam_20080630_1736.jpg

Edited by RICE EATER (see edit history)

hahahaah.. i was hoping some one else did the same thing...i know i did.. i wasnt even gonna post anything till i got a better shot of it.. but it made me jump.. so i figured what the hell..

ya it leaves pretty good i think :P gotta love AWD!!!... she does spin alil though..grrr

haha no nothin bad happens.. ive had anuf bad things happin to last awhile i hope...

and heres my lil mods list maybe some dday il figure out how to put in my sig... and maybe even figure out how to make a sweet sig like ever one else has

radix 2.9 pulley, 42lbs green tops 224 228 .565 .585 115lsa comp cams with prc dual springs and titanium retainers, maggie volant cold air with some custom duct work. pinned crank, electric cut outs with a custom exhaust. dropped on black dale jr 22s, baer roll pan, goodmark cowl hood with flat black chevelle strips, cleared headlights and euro taillights

Updated Jun 12 2008, 12:56 PM

That second vid was SWEET!------------------- :chevy: It's cool how your truck just launches and disappears within milliseconds.............and then reappears from nowhere...............Awesome--------------- :cheers: