Not Lookin For A Kill But Got One Anyway

SSThunder

Well I had to drive to the office in Louisville today so I'm on my way home and the speed limit is 70(interstate I64). I'm behind a furd F250(turbo diesel I think) in teh left lane and he's just taking his sweet @ss time doing 65 an I see room in the right lane so I go. He speeds up with me trying to stop me from going around so I punch it and walk away from him and go around. Then 30 seconds to a min. later he gets next to me staring in and swerves(sp?) at me then precedes to flip me off :wtf: . I'm laughing at the punk. Dude was a complete @ss. I had to slow down for road work(55 mph limit) and he passes. I know the area well so I know cops are all over this part of the road and sure enough two up ahead. I passed him in cruise control after the construction waiting to see if he wanted his @ss handed to him again but he didn't.

That's 3-0 for the SC SS from a roll. Got to love my maggie.

Happens all the time to me up here...sometimes its a Hemi Jeep but then sometimes its a stupid minivan and they refuse to give up the left lane. But you know what? I learned alot of patience driving around my dads stock I6 trailblazer the last two weeks (which sucked donkey dick, but it was better than being stranded). I also learned that some stupid tool in a minivan or a stock SUV isn't worth $4,000 in repairs. I had been driving my truck pretty hard lately and I'm laying off. Dont get me wrong, I'm still going to have fun with it, but hard awd launches, WOT runs to pass some unsuspecting 200hp stock family car days are over. Talk to me in a month and I might be back to my old ways though...lol.

nice kill Jeremy. it's like that up here too. its even worse when you get behind someone with NH or RI plates cuz they don't get out of the way unless you really ride their bumper. most of the time you just gotta punch it around them and that pisses me off more. especially once you've cleared them by 1/4 mile, they then move over.