Ak's Most Rice-tastic Silverado Ss

haul@ss

Its been over a year and I keep forgetting to post these pics! Some kid in town posted them in a local forum when the owner of the SS let him drive the truck for his 16th birthday:

SSanddinner003.jpg

SSanddinner013.jpg

And if that aint bad enough, the owner claims to be running a 10.5 with 1200hp and 1300hp on the bottle..

Yeah, I dont know... apparently dude has a nice collection of cars n money but... haha...

Now for your thoughts hahaha

Edited by haul@ss (see edit history)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been over a year and I keep forgetting to post these pics! Some kid in town posted them in a local forum when the owner of the SS let him drive the truck for his 16th birthday:

And if that aint bad enough, the owner claims to be running a 10.5 with 1200hp and 1300hp on the bottle..

Yeah, I dont know... apparently dude has a nice collection of cars n money but... haha...

Now for your thoughts hahaha

Well, he has the HP figures accurate in order to run a 10.5 however he is far from those with the Radix as we all know. Yea, it was a good try however a little gaudy for my taste. The engine bay isn't too bad if the fender supports and fuse box cover were not painted. I give him credit on a VERY clean engine bay and truck at least :cheers:

Does he come on the site? :confused:

RED ALERT!! RED ALERT!! popo.gifpopo.gif

just alittle too much red for my taste. MAYBE (and I mean maybe) lose the running boards, the mirror caps, the brake vents, leave the grille insert red but paint the face of the insert black, reverse the colors on the bowtie, and paint the SS emblems black while leaving the depth red, it might not look so bad on the outside. I do like the SS under the hood but would have probably done a red outline and not soild red.

Edited by KJT13 (see edit history)

less is more, but maybe if the color were flipped, red truck with black grill

carefull how you word that...haha jk....red with black :thumbs: but black with so much red is :wtf: alil to much for me alil to ricy for me...but whatever makes him happy is all that really matters..

and 1200hp on a radix????? tell me how o wize one.. i think some ones talkin out there ass :fart:

holy sh@# :omg: !! :wtf: WTF is that ??? its things like that give the SS Posse a bad name.. lolol some people are just never to be let in the circle of trust :nono: ... wow ! :yellow_loser: thats as bad as some guy running around D-town here with every chrome overlay you can put on and nerf bars on his SS.. heres your sign lolol :withstupid:

..............And if the A-team were to roll in a Silverado SS they would probably be in that. :confused:

yo!! BA barackus pitty the fool who be rolling in the that.. im sorry i guess if it make you happy.. :dunno:

holy sh@# :omg: !! :wtf: WTF is that ??? its things like that give the SS Posse a bad name.. lolol some people are just never to be let in the circle of trust :nono: ... wow ! :yellow_loser: thats as bad as some guy running around D-town here with every chrome overlay you can put on and nerf bars on his SS.. heres your sign lolol :withstupid:

no, here's their sign imstupid.gif