Thought I Was Going To Jail

BOB47

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow! Nice follow up by the popo. The kid is lucky he ran into you and not someone else who might have actually killed him. Issues or not the kid should know right from wrong. Maybe now when he looks in the mirror at his twisted nose he will think before he does something stupid like that again. Glad everything turned out ok. :cheers:

Handle every situation like a dog---If you can't eat it, chew it or hump it. Piss on it and walk away.

Bob this was a funny story and After I read it i looked at your quote and laughed even more. You did not kid the have time to walk away...... :jester: But atleast he did not chew your seats :crackup:

Edited by 616 of 933 (see edit history)

:crackup:

I'll help you back up if you fall down at Zippys, Brian. Really I will. Wellllll, maybe. :jester:

Haven't lost it like that in many years. It was more of a reaction to the situation than a concious thought. Actually felt pretty good at the time but now I feel a little sorry for the kid. Really didn't mean to go crazy. :dunno:

Got a visit from the cop this evening. In plain clothes. Guess he did get my plate #. Turns out the kid is related to him and has some "issues" so he wasn't arrested, just taken home. Guess he was pretty high and doesn't remember much. Cop said it was about time someone handed him his ass. Guess he has a history of doing stuff like this. :wtf: No official report was made and they offered to have my truck detailed for me. I said no thanks since his face needs a lot more work than my truck. Kid ended up with a couple loose teeth and they think his nose is broken, not to mention the dent in the roof of his car :D The cop called the kid on his cell phone and he apoligized and said he's going to get some help with his "issues". Hopefully he will or someone bigger and meaner than me is really going to hurt him. :nonod: So they are not going to persue the matter and neither will I.

Godd deal. :thumbs: Maybe something positive will come out of it.

Damn funny story, though. :crackup: He probably didn't think a 60 year old man could whoop his ass.

Godd deal. :thumbs: Maybe something positive will come out of it.

Damn funny story, though. :crackup: He probably didn't think a 60 year old man could whoop his ass.

OUCH!

Bob is still on the low side of 60... 8 years away

Just proves old age and treachery wins out over youth and skill :jester: