Ups Is Slow

Bonj87

i ordered a new pipe for my cats to fix the one thats rubbing on my frame.

its coming from evansville, IL to Joliet, IL. 345 miles, a 5 hour one way trip.

its gonna take UPS FIVE days to drive that distance! hahahahaha. i hate UPS

How and when did it ship Mikey? Ground shipping should only be 1 day for that distance.....

If you needed it quicker shoulda payed more to overnight it or something. UPS is quite fast in my area.

To overnight UPS from that distance is crazy, it costs 4 times as much and will still get there almost the same time as Ground.

i think the UPS guy could walk it in less time. i'm guessing that it will be there sooner. now, if you ordered late in the day after their normal pickup you would have to add a day as well as weekend downtime if you ordered late on a thurs or fri. I'm willing to bet you have it by friday.

Um 5 days doesnt seem to be overnight in HIS case.

Thats probably order processing time, IL to NY is 2-3 days away UPS Ground at the max. Like I was saying, if his package shipped today UPS ground, it should arrive tomorrow. My guess is that they said that it would take up to 5 business days for it to ship......

Mikey, shed some light on this......what are the specifics with the shipment? Did they say it would ship within 5 days?

i ordered it at about 12:30 pm or so today . its a 10 pound box.

ups's website said its due to be delivered monday the 7th.

It probably isnt going to ship out until tomorrow....do you have a tracking number? If so, PM it to me, I deal with UPS everyday at work........