Challenger On Road

packjh

Car looks good for the most part. After seeing this car drive down the road i realized i wont ever buy one. I think it sets up to high and most to accommodate the larger rim size.

The front and rear of the car look really really aggressive but the side just leaves something out :wtf: Its an awesome looking car but its just not me overall.

Oh it was black so i know it was fast :jester:

I for one like them, i think they are bad ass looking and if I could afford one, I would buy one.

I can not wait till they are on dealer lots, I cant wait to see them in person and maybe sit inside of one, hell maybe even test drive one. : )

Edited by cwest94 (see edit history)

It really is plain on the sides but.. so was all muscle cars really. That thing has to cruise down the road, but I don't know.. I'd still go for an 06 GTO. Looks bad ass though, can't wait for the new camaro and this to come out. Probably buying one or the other.. hopefully they don't slack on SS or z28 model for camaro and actually come out with the SRT model for the challenger....

It really is plain on the sides but.. so was all muscle cars really. That thing has to cruise down the road, but I don't know.. I'd still go for an 06 GTO. Looks bad ass though, can't wait for the new camaro and this to come out. Probably buying one or the other.. hopefully they don't slack on SS or z28 model for camaro and actually come out with the SRT model for the challenger....

I thought the first Challengers out are SRT models...my buddy pre-ordered a an SRT over a year ago. Dealer tells him he should be expecting it with in a few weeks.

there's one for sale at a dealership the next town over from me.. sticker price is at $41k. i didn't get pics because i was out on the bike.. but, they wouldn't allow any of the sales team to have the keys to it, so i wasn't able to sit inside of it or look under the hood either.

EDIT: only thing i didn't care for about the car was the fake carbon fiber decal on the hood. made it look really cheap..

Edited by xlr82sxs (see edit history)