Challenger On Road

packjh

I can not wait till they are on dealer lots, I cant wait to see them in person and maybe sit inside of one, hell maybe even test drive one. : )

I talked to a dodge dealer about them recently and they said they're not givin out free rides, to test drive you'd have to buy it, they don't have a set price and that they are going to the highest bidder.

I talked to a dodge dealer about them recently and they said they're not givin out free rides, to test drive you'd have to buy it, they don't have a set price and that they are going to the highest bidder.

Screw that,for the amount of money they are asking they better offer rides and for that matter i would never buy a new car without test driving it.

Brian does some nice work and really makes those cars shine with his grafics.

Edited by kissfans03ss (see edit history)

I saw an orange one with the black stripes about 3 weeks or so ago on the back of a car carrier. it was the only Dodge on the trailer. the rest were Nissans. I like the looks of the car but it makes me hungrier for the Camaro!!!

Spotted one driving in my town.. was weird.. they arent out for sale yet are they? My town isn't/shouldn't have one rolling around if they arent for sale.. if you understand my meaning. ha

here is some pics from one in des moines , where i live.. not impressed with the engine bay looks, but i like what the rest of the car looks like.. just like the old ones, the new stang looks good.. Chevy is missing the boat with Camaro....

goodguysshow016.jpg

goodguysshow015.jpg

goodguysshow017.jpg

goodguysshow018.jpg

goodguysshow012.jpg

goodguysshow014.jpg

goodguysshow013.jpg

Edited by DSM04BLACKSS (see edit history)

kind of funny. i saw jay leno at a car show doing a show. and they had the challenger, a mustang, and a new camero. and he said he would take the new camero hands down. trader lol anyway yeah a dealer by me just got one. its ugly. ill wait to see the srt version, but imo the camero is way cooler :chevy:

ok ok, i have only seen it in orange :throwup: now that i have watched the video and have seen the car in black. GULP... i kinda like it. but i still want a camero ss when it comes out lol in black of course

Edited by slammedbowtie (see edit history)

I for one like them, i think they are bad ass looking and if I could afford one, I would buy one.

I can not wait till they are on dealer lots, I cant wait to see them in person and maybe sit inside of one, hell maybe even test drive one. : )

I also favor them. IMO, they shoulkd had came out in black, orange, and purple or lime (like the orginal known colors). As far as driving one, she would HAVE TO HAVE that SRT-8 badge in the grille though.

It would be bad ass to see a new retro Camaro & a new retro Challenger line up at a red light. That would be a righteous video right there.... :) We ALL know which would win though....

We just sold an orange SRT-8 last week down here in W/falls,TX. She sold for $41K and some change. The car had the ONLY 2 options, sunroof & a navigation unit.

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

I thought the first Challengers out are SRT models...my buddy pre-ordered a an SRT over a year ago. Dealer tells him he should be expecting it with in a few weeks.

I got to drive my friends SRT Challenger, he got it yesterday...looks like the one Jay Leno got. Pretty sweet car IMO, pulls nicely after 3k, handles well, and has awesome stereo system IMO. I barely got it to churp the tires without power braking. Definately a head turner. I hope Chevy gets the Camaro right, if they don't I just may opt for the Challenger? We'll wait and see...