How Much Should An Exhaust Cost?

wopc69

ok so i got my pacesetters i go to the exhaust shop and get a quote=$275

He has to fab up from headers back to mufflers 3inch new pipe couple of clamps and im in bussiness. Is that a fair deal? Also i have to drive it open header about 2 miles right by cop station lol. Any problems with that? I have hptuners if there is anything i need to adjust for the drive.

wait...275 just to install the headers? no other exhaust work?

no im sorry i must have worded that wrong. Im installing the headers but i dont have a 3inch pipe bender or i would do the whole setup myself. So im driving it to the shop to have a 3inch header back to mufflers fabbed up.

I doubt that price includes muffler/s or tip/s. Just from the heads to the muffler is what i understood.

Oh! well then that might be a little much if it's just to the mufflers. My guy said after the muffler would be $45.00 per side + tips. But I went with Dumps

I gave $50.00 for cutting off stocker and installing the magnafow I supplied with a dumpped exhaust.

to run pipe from headers(already installed) to mufflers(already installed) $275 is high imo. i paid $350 to have pipe run from my pacesetters(i installed) all the way out the back including 2 magnaflows and tips, but i also let them keep the cats.