Newbie From Michigan! Repping The 989!

Whats going on guys? My name is Isaiah Knight. I'm from Bay City, MI. I do not own an SS but would love to some day. As many of you may know, one of our friends passed away last weekend. He is a member of your board.(ridn24s) Dustan. He made a huge impact on many peoples lifes. He never put himself first. If something was up, he was there for whatever reason and dropped everything. I just want to thank everyone who reads this for all the support your board has given. I'm on a couple of different car/truck enthusiast boards and not to many people come together like a family. Thanks again and I hope I'm able to meet up with some of you from Michigan.

welcome to the site :cheers:

I think I speak for the membership here when I say that we are all deeply saddened by the

loss of Dustan. :(:angel:

Here is a link to the thread posted about his passing.......

R.I.P. Ridn24s

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

Yes I do! 95 Chevy Lumina APV minivan. Parents gave it to me since i wrecked my cutlass a couple years ago. So right now I'm starting to save my money so I can buy a new vehicle and do some stuff to it in memory of Dustan. I can't express how nice it is to see a board with no drama and come together for something like this. Especially since hardly no one even knew him. Donny can back me up on this. Like I said I can't wait to meet up with the guys from Michigan and get to know you guys. Just from the warm welcome on here I'm definately going to stick around on here.