Rear Diff Cover

Wizard

thats a huge muffler! holy crap lol. o yeah that dif cover looks awesome man

You know, its funny that you say that. Its a FLO-PRO big block series. Its really quiet, but flows REALLY well.

actually there is more to it . the two bolts you see in the middle on the right and left side put load on the main caps so they cant flew when i big load is placed on the diff it is less likely to flex and possibly break the unit . the arp studs also help keep the main bearing caps in place.

and wiz, its all good i copy your wheels you copy my diff cover. who knows maybe someday someone will copy my supercharged emblems on the cowl.

and wiz, its all good i copy your wheels you copy my diff cover. who knows maybe someday someone will copy my supercharged emblems on the cowl.

I think its really hard to not copy people. Everytime i think about buying a new hood or toneau cover i know i going to copy somebody on here... Unless i get a veyron is virtually impossible unless you go that extra step like you with your supercharger emblems and the custom paint.

that's one thing that's been on my list that I haven't got around to. after reading Krambo's How-to and mentioning to him that I thought about doing it, his simple response was "Do it!"