Just Like My Name States

low milage, CLEAN, leather, 4wd........... i got 17k.......

I am currently deployed in Iraq with the US Army for my third tour. My wife says I have a 17k limit to find what i need. I figured now that gas prices are up, it is my chance. My email is [email protected] just incase you need it. Your vehicle will go to a home that knows how to take care of it!

I could only find a 03 in that price range on autotrader. It was red, lowered, with black rims. Search autotrader and see what you can find, i will keep a look out for you at dealerships and private sellers. stay safe overthere.

Edited by Joey SSS (see edit history)

i've been looking at one on autotrader, but those ba$tard$ wont support my aSS... it is a 05 listed for 17999 34k miles, i told them 18.5k is all i could do, so tax tags n titles must be included.. them money hungy aSShoes! support your troops d!ckwads! i got my wifes suzuki grand vitara xl7 in 2007, it was a 2007 4x4 with 17k miles on it.... sticker was 18.7k, i got them down to 16.6k w the dealership paying for tax tags and title as well as upgrading the int to leather..... mofo's.... see, if i get it from a pvt seller, i can give them 18.5 as along as they write it off as a gift so that i dont have to pay for taxes :)

• 1 month later...

Hi there, and thanks for defending freedom and our American lifestyle. I have a 2005 silver SS that I have thought lately of selling. There's nothing wrong with it, I just seem to tire of my cars every few years. Stay safe and I will drop you another line soon. Louis from Clearwater Fl.

just stay looking and you'll find a great deal. The really good deals are hard to find, but i got my 03 awd blk on blk about a month ago, from a dealer, with brand new tires and absolutely zero issues, for under 13k. Just take your time and keep on the look out. I scoured auto-trader, ebay and craigslist til i found what i wanted and it took about three months.

good luck!

• 2 weeks later...