Polished Up

Finally got around to using my new Porter Cable so I thought I would share some pics. DA works great. Easy to use and made the job much easier, faster and more fun. Laid down a nice polish then put down some wax over that. The truck really has no paint defects at all so there was not much work involved in polishing. Came out pretty nice I think. The only place I could find around the house to snap pics was a local urban pond. Enjoy.

DSC03405.jpg

DSC03406.jpg

DSC03407.jpg

DSC03408.jpg

DSC03409.jpg

DSC03410.jpg

DSC03411.jpg

Lookin' sharp man. Glad everything went smoothly with the DA.

What was your process/products?

Thanks man. I used Griots Machine Polish 4 and then topped that with Best of Show Wax. Since the truck really has no marring I used a white pad for the polish since it really does not have any cutting power then I used a blue pad to lay the wax down. I am still on the fence about the product. It was a b!tch to get off. I had to go over the whole truck with a detail spray to get the hazing off and any left over wax. I am still a Meguiars fan.

Thanks man. I used Griots Machine Polish 4 and then topped that with Best of Show Wax. Since the truck really has no marring I used a white pad for the polish since it really does not have any cutting power then I used a blue pad to lay the wax down. I am still on the fence about the product. It was a b!tch to get off. I had to go over the whole truck with a detail spray to get the hazing off and any left over wax. I am still a Meguiars fan.

Dude, try the ClearKote products. There are super easy to use, looks amazing, and will outlast Meguiars for months.\

http://danase.com/waandse.html

BTW, this Vendor is great to deal with. Check out there towels as-well.

Dude, try the ClearKote products. There are super easy to use, looks amazing, and will outlast Meguiars for months.\

http://danase.com/waandse.html

BTW, this Vendor is great to deal with. Check out there towels as-well.

Hey thanks. I will check them out. I may be sending the Griots back since they have a return guarantee. I need new towels anyway! :cheers: