Tbss Kill !

BlackSS04

i was forced to take out one of our brother ss's today. i was coming home from my buddy's when i come across a silver tbss on the road. i got up along side of him and he punched it to let me know he wanted to play. as fate would have it, i caught a red light with him a little later. he said nice truck as did i and we both knew it was on. i stall it up before the light goes green and jump out the hole like a madman and pull 2 truck lengths by 70 were i let up because of traffic. he pulled along side of me afterwards and asked what i had done to it and i told him what i had. he said he had beaten stock sss's before and i was the fastest he had ever seen. i asked him if he wanted to go again for the hell of it and he turned down the invitation. :( it was a hell of a good run, and perfect timing because i was just about empty on gas too. mark another kill. :chevy::chevy: ohh, and all he had was cai & ehxaust.

I was wonderin if danny was gonna chim in on this one! LOL :lol: and he did! Good kill by the way!

thats odd man he must have a turd of a tbss because they generally run 1-1.5 seconds faster than a SSS in stock form. Nice Kill! Im happy there wont be any of these stories about my TBSS LOL

thats odd man he must have a turd of a tbss because they generally run 1-1.5 seconds faster than a SSS in stock form. Nice Kill! Im happy there wont be any of these stories about my TBSS LOL

i have beaten another tbss with exhaust before this one as well. just as long as i stall the tbtc, they have a slim chance with me from 0-60. i run evrything out the hole. :chevy: