Very New! - Bay City, Michigan

im not a SS owner but a very big fan, i work for SC Johnson wax here in bay city, michigan, i make ziploc bags. my self i have a 97 camaro SS convertable with a 355 10.8:1 compression, eagle crank and rods, speedpro forged pistons, eibach sportline springs, pacesetter longtubes, NX 200 shot, 4.10 gears, with a ton of other boltons.

the other car is a 95 Z28, wolfe racecraft 6 point cage, fully built 700R4 trans (i converted from a 4L60E) and a ton of other mods, im currently building a 357 and attempting to get away from my 350 shot to a single T88 turbo. my goal is 9.8 with the car :) the car was also on Pinks All Out last summer.

now on with the pics!

my Z28 on pinks!

wheelie_598.jpg

heres the SS

HPIM2977.jpg

my dad (red car) myself and a buddy doing burnouts

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Cammed-...d-up_167753.htm

I'm sorry you found this site under the circumstances you did...but we are all glad your hear and great lookin rides....hope you stick around for a while :pepsicheer:

Well Brad :cheers: Welcome Nice A$$ Car

I'm sorry you found this site under the circumstances you did...but we are all glad your hear and great lookin rides....hope you stick around for a while :pepsicheer:

Very well said. :cheers:

Welcome and you should def stick around. :thumbs: