The Wife Is Part Of The Club Now

congrats,the gas station must love you two!! :jester: awesome that she was into getting the TBSS,they make a nice couple.

nice tbss. congrats. I know my wife was a while back saying that she liked it and she would like 1. so I asked my buddy to let me use his for a couple hrs so wife could see it and drive it. once I saw the mpg's he was ave. and the leg room in the back I was like no thanks honney. After all we are just starting our family with a 10 month old and thinking of a second 1 in a couple years. Hardly any room for two baby seats. I still love those tbss thoe. sss might get traided infor one after that test drive :jester: . Drive it like you stole it baby.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mine said the gold bowties had to go

i had to buy the graficsworks black bowties for the center caps and a shopman ss grill emblem, and remove the gold emblem off the badk to where its chrome. then she was happy. Im not allowed to do anything to the motor other than change the oil. I did get to tune it some though

She wants a keychain and license plate frame and floormats that ss :jester: