My Old Car-mazdaspeed3

scooter3

So some of you may know that I sold my 07 MazdaSpeed3 to get my SS. I sold the Speed3 to a young kid in Cali. When he came out with his dad to pick the car up he was very excited about driving it home. We keep in touch every once in a while just to see how things were going and send pics to each other of our new toys and tell one another what we had done lately as far as mods. Well I get home this morning from work and see he has sent me an e-mail with new pics of the car so of course I am excited to see what he has sent, but get this instead.

Apparently a few weeks ago as he was driving through some canyons and a deer jumped out in front of him so he swerved to miss it. The back of the car caught some dirt and he lost control. He ended up barrel rolling 200 feet down the side of the mountain. He climbed out of the car and crawled back up to the road without a scratch on him. Car held up really well considering. He was so impressed with how the car held up that he is getting another one. Lucky for him he walked away.

Anyway sorry for the long post, but had to share.

Before accident

Side-1.jpg

After accident

Speed3fullr-s.jpg

Speed3.jpg

Side-2.jpg

just a couple door dents..................nothing that cant be pounded out..................................

lol hes a lucky kid!