Hello From Ma!

Hey everyone, Ive been on for a few months just looking around because I love these trucks but never introduced myself. My name is Eric and Im 18 years old from MA, I dont have an SSS but hope to some day! Awesome site, keep it up! :)

Ill put up a pic of my truck soon hopefully...(99 gmc yukon)

Thanks guys!

I'm from North Reading, tiny town like 20 min North of Boston.

Do any of you guys keep your trucks near the Square One mall on Rte 1? I've seen a black one there a few times.

it's probably the same Intimidator SS that I've seen driving around Saugus several times.

hey man welcome to the sight!!!im live in woburn....like one town over ...lol .....if you ever wanna meet up i bet our trucks would make a nice photo shoot! let em know man ide love to see what you got done to it!

what up bro, good to see another MA guys, im was born and raised in haverhill, ma...but anway if ur looking for a SS.. just to put it out there, i saw a black 03 SS with 57K on craigslist...either MA or NH for 13,000...cheeeaaappppp!!!!...checkit out!!!

BYN

Welcome to the Site .... Fellow MassHole .... :thumbs: .... :thumbs:

Now get some pics of your Hooptie listed ...

what up bro, good to see another MA guys, im was born and raised in haverhill, ma...but anway if ur looking for a SS.. just to put it out there, i saw a black 03 SS with 57K on craigslist...either MA or NH for 13,000...cheeeaaappppp!!!!...checkit out!!!

BYN

So ... Do you know the Viti boys????

Thanks everyone!

I know, seeing all them for sale is killing me! Itd be great to pick one up now while theyre kind of cheap. I could never afford it though, working two jobs just to keep up with my gas cost and everything else...then college in the fall. Some day though. :banghead: