New Grill On Shopman1's Ss, See Picture:

shopman1

i tried the bowtie in the upper grille and didn't like how it looked. i want to see how the SS emblem would look in the grille, like the camaro ss.

this idea has all rights reserved until i see how it looks.

Edited by WODY (see edit history)

um im not feeling it at all. i mean to each there own but thats just not my style. i think it just doesnt seem to sit iwth me with the arrival blue, i lik woody's becuz of the powdercoated grill but i guess for me it just seems of a little with the blue.

:chevy:

-Rob

I had the big mouth grille on my truck for a few years and its a nice grille, but

everyone tells me nice gmc(no badges on my truck), I replace it with a 06 SS grille, IMO the 06 OEM SS grille is fine just like it is

Edited by shakesvho (see edit history)

I had the big mouth grille on my truck for a few years and its a nice grille, but

everyone told me nice gmc(no badges on my truck), I replace it with a 06 SS grille, IMO the OEM SS grille is fine just like it is

i saw pics of your truck with the new grille on silveradovho.com and it looks really good

Hello everyone! I 'm new to the site but have had my SS for about 4 months now. Anyway, I like that grill man! Although I do kinda agree with others on the lower bowtie...not to crazy about it in the lower grill. In the upper grill I think it would bring the whole setup together. IMO. :D

Hello everyone! I 'm new to the site but have had my SS for about 4 months now. Anyway, I like that grill man! Although I do kinda agree with others on the lower bowtie...not to crazy about it in the lower grill. In the upper grill I think it would bring the whole setup together. IMO. :D

like i said the bowtie in the upper grille still doesn't look right.

DSC00068.jpg

DSC00067.jpg

DSC00076.jpg

DSC00077.jpg

like i said the bowtie in the upper grille still doesn't look right.

DSC00068.jpg

DSC00067.jpg

DSC00076.jpg

DSC00077.jpg

yup i likeing this a whole lot more than on the lower grille... but thats just my opinion... either way your truck looks nice! :cheers:

Edited by OneSlickSilvy (see edit history)