Need Help Plaese!

04rcss

hey guys i really need some help im soo busy this week i have absolutly no time to look it up but i need to know what kind of bulb the liscense plat lights take for the silverado ss rear bumper....i just got my new one and the lights should be here on friday i want to order some (hid) type bulbs for them from stylin truck.com they have a million different ones. if anyone has the number or w/e plaese let me know!!!

thanks guys

hey guys i really need some help im soo busy this week i have absolutly no time to look it up but i need to know what kind of bulb the liscense plat lights take for the silverado ss rear bumper....i just got my new one and the lights should be here on friday i want to order some (hid) type bulbs for them from stylin truck.com they have a million different ones. if anyone has the number or w/e plaese let me know!!!

thanks guys

wussup Frankie... I'm not sure if you'd like it, but Kragen's carries a pretty slick lookin' hyper white LED license plate light bar that I have installed on my truck. It isn't even very noticeable, but to hide it even more you could paint the top chrome part black. It was very inexpensive and looks extremely nice. The LEDz are way brighter than any bulb could ever be. I will take some pics and hopefully have them posted in my garage by the weekend. Just thought I'd let ya know. I hope all is well. I'm still tryin' to save up for the new tranny so I'm not in the best of moods these days. aight man ttyl.

wussup Frankie... I'm not sure if you'd like it, but Kragen's carries a pretty slick lookin' hyper white LED license plate light bar that I have installed on my truck. It isn't even very noticeable, but to hide it even more you could paint the top chrome part black. It was very inexpensive and looks extremely nice. The LEDz are way brighter than any bulb could ever be. I will take some pics and hopefully have them posted in my garage by the weekend. Just thought I'd let ya know. I hope all is well. I'm still tryin' to save up for the new tranny so I'm not in the best of moods these days. aight man ttyl.

that sound cool with me....any pics????

and man that sucks i thought for sure you might be done with the tranny probs!!! did you look into finsh line transmissions...ive herd alot of good things bout them....keep me posted man i hope it goes smoooth for ya!!

ttyl

that sound cool with me....any pics????

and man that sucks i thought for sure you might be done with the tranny probs!!! did you look into finsh line transmissions...ive herd alot of good things bout them....keep me posted man i hope it goes smoooth for ya!!

ttyl

I'll take some pics later today and hopefully have them up tonight ok? Well I'm not sure if you knew, but I just went ahead and got me an 06 chevy cobalt to commute to work... that way I can save up and install everything myself to avoid the high labor rates... I'm okay with it though... the truck is now a project and the mileage will stay down... but yeah I'll get those pics for ya