Headlight Clearing Is Back On!

Hey guys, I'm back on here now, just had to straighten out life after selling the old RST :( Anyways, Here's the info I need you to fill out for me, then shoot me a PM with it. I've done quite a few sets now from others accross the net, and now have a different policy. I do now require postage paid to me, as well as the return postage. I've been screwed a few times by people who don't have the proper doing-business etiquitte.

So fill the info in and shoot me a PM. This is for 03-06 GM Guide (stock) headlamps only, no aftermarket made by Depo or any cheapo stuff. I guarantee my work, I feel very comfortable doing these, as is why I'm putting the offer out on the table. I am noy however doing the smoked reflectors, or color matching them. They need quite a bit of time to "gas-out" and have a good probability that they will rainbow inside when reinstalled and exposed to weather. This offer is strictly: Pull apart lights, remove reflectors, and re-seal with better than stock sealant, allow dry time, and ship back to you. Price for this is 125.00 for all four lights. You pay shipping each way, and enclose return labels for me to ship them back to you. Thanks!

My zipcode for you to calculate postage is: 03865

Name:

Full Address:

Email Contact:

Number of lights:

Paypal Address:

Thanks a lot,

Tyler

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you thought about doing an exchange deal, were customer ships you theirs and you ship them a complete set? all you have to do is get the first set. my .02 cents. looks like a great deal, wish I had that $ so I could do the lights. Good luck. :cheers:

have you thought about doing an exchange deal, were customer ships you theirs and you ship them a complete set? all you have to do is get the first set. my .02 cents. looks like a great deal, wish I had that $ so I could do the lights. Good luck. :cheers:

I will do this in the near future!