Ma'ss' Owners - Gtg - August 9, 2008

anyone from Mass as well as the rest of NE wanna try to get together some weekend for an inpromptu gtg? I figure once we get a list we can figure out a central location and when works best for everyone. the summer is kind of racing by and it would be good to get all the local guys together.

I'm not thinking about anything flashy or anything, but something more relaxed. just hang out, take pics, shoot the sh*t, check out each other's trucks, etc.

We could even open it up to any SS's if you know anyone that has one and not just the truck.

August 9th, 2008 ... Fitchburg/Leominster Ma

Meeting Spot - Chopsticks resturant, Exit 32 (Rt.13) off of Rt. 2. (Behind MSP Barracks)

Meeting Time - 11:00am

Events - Take cruise to Lake Whalom and park/hang by the lakeside (there's a nice paved strip along the lake).

- Take a cruise to a lunch spot. suggesting Kay's Take-out in Westminster, MA that has some good summer-type takeout and outdoor seating. ...or could go to a nearby restaurant for indoor dining.

- Back to rt. 2 for the cruise home.

GPS Address:

Chopsticks Restaurant

21 Commercial Rd

Leominster, MA 01453

Attending:

1 - KJT13 SSS

2 - AndySS SSS

3 - BigJohnSr SSS

4 - Coronabandit SSS

5 - sick03ssbad70velle SSS

6 - Booth1 SSS

7 - Rausche???

8 -

9 -

10 -

Loser Club:

1 - Stitches040 SSS

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure Keith...

I'm in ... I am actually off the next two weekends. The 26th, we may still do a day of Drags. But if not, how about a 27th???

Maybe around the Leomenster (sp)/Fitchburg area. Centerally located for New England ... off of Rt. 2, and I think 291 from Worcester.

(Don't forget the October Lebanon Valley Drags ... )

Sure Keith...

I'm in ... I am actually off the next two weekends. The 26th, we may still do a day of Drags. But if not, how about a 27th???

Maybe around the Leomenster (sp)/Fitchburg area. Centerally located for New England ... off of Rt. 2, and I think 291 from Worcester.

(Don't forget the October Lebanon Valley Drags ... )

that's pretty much the area I was thinking. I think that date is open for me. maybe Jessie or someone else from Central Mass will know of a good spot in that area would be.

and yes, as long as Oct. isnt on a Sunday, I think I'm in.

There is a Chopsticks chinese resturant right there (Behind the MSP Barracks) ....They have a big parking lot. It is right at a Mall.

Or, at least use it for meeting spot, then a quick cruise to a place where Jesse may suggest.

hmm, MA is kinda of a haul for me on such short notice, besides the 27th is my sister's surprise 30th birthday party Geezer.gif

Yea, I kinda thought that it would be too short for anyone outside New England but at the same time, anyone is more than welcome to drive up!!

Happy early bday to your sis!

Well I will have to put my thinking cap on. Maybe take a cruze up to Mount. I will see what i think of. There is chopstix and the Slingapore. Maybe friday nite hit that show that I didn't get to enter... Kidding.. I think a nice spot to relax would be kewl.. The weekend of the 26th this month no good going to see Kenny chesney with the chicky.Its her boy friend.. :freak: I go for the girls and the beer.. And it really isn't all that bad..

Edited by sick03ssbad70velle (see edit history)

I'm in for a GTG around the Fitchburg/Leominster area.

Here's some ideas for it:

-- 11am Meet at Chopsticks Restaurant in Leominster, MA (intersection of rts 2 and 190).

-- Take cruise to Lake Whalom and park/hang by the lakeside (there's a nice paved strip along the lake).

-- Take a cruise to a lunch spot. suggesting Kay's Take-out in Westminster, MA that has some good summer-type takeout and outdoor seating. ...or could go to a nearby restaurant for indoor dining.

-- Back to rt. 2 for the cruise home.

The hard part is probably what day? I'm free the first two weekends in Aug.

I'll vote for having it on Sat., Aug 2.

Hey Andy!!

That sounds like a good idea. As far as I know, the only weekend day in August that I am not free as of now is Sunday the 17th.

Can everyone make it on the 2nd? if not, let's hear some suggestions on dates!

Keith

There is a Chopsticks chinese resturant right there (Behind the MSP Barracks) ....They have a big parking lot. It is right at a Mall.

Or, at least use it for meeting spot, then a quick cruise to a place where Jesse may suggest.

is that the Barracks right off Rte 2? exit 13 if I remember correctly? It's been a long time since I made the northshore to Amherst drive so I forget.