Ma'ss' Owners - Gtg - August 9, 2008

I'm in for a GTG around the Fitchburg/Leominster area.

Here's some ideas for it:

-- 11am Meet at Chopsticks Restaurant in Leominster, MA (intersection of rts 2 and 190).

-- Take cruise to Lake Whalom and park/hang by the lakeside (there's a nice paved strip along the lake).

-- Take a cruise to a lunch spot. suggesting Kay's Take-out in Westminster, MA that has some good summer-type takeout and outdoor seating. ...or could go to a nearby restaurant for indoor dining.

-- Back to rt. 2 for the cruise home.

The hard part is probably what day? I'm free the first two weekends in Aug.

I'll vote for having it on Sat., Aug 2.

ANDY!!!!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes keith that is right next to the state police, And yes that is good old Whalom park. They have a small car show there on friday or sat. Food Ideas there is Conrads Ice cream. They have great Food there. Also jackies. Those two places are in the Leominster area. I think a nice cruzzz would be cool. Aug 2nd works for me. I am on Vacation that week. wooohooo.. I might even have time to get my headers on.. hhehehehe. Oh yeah ANDY!!!!!!! where the heck have you been????

Yup, Lake Whalom or 'the lakefront' is at the old Whalom Park. All the park stuff is torn down or gone, it doesn't look the same.

I see there's a few of us for Aug. 2, Did the next weekend look good for you Shuan? Aug. 9?

I see there's a few of us for Aug. 2, Did the next weekend look good for you Shuan? Aug. 9?

Aug. 2 ... We have two cookouts now ...

The following saturday works ... Aug.9th .... But by no means plan this around my schedule, do what you have to do ... I'll attend if possible.

BTW ... it's exit 32, Rt. 13 .... MSP Barracks ... drove through this weekend on my way to Salisbury, MA ....

Shuan ....

I'm also available the 9th/10th. Do you wanna set it up for then?

I'm game for the 9th ... I am working that night, but I'll put in for a COMP night, tonight when I get to work ... :thumbs: ... (I can always take it back) Let me make sure I can get it off, before you all etch anything into stone ... :thumbs:

EDIT: I have taken Saturday, August 9th OFF from work ... :thumbs: :thumbs:

On a second note ... We have company that weekend ... I forgot ... Sorry guys ... Once again, plan it around you guys ... I have way too much on my plate right now ..... If I can make it, I will ...

Thanks ....

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

Ok guys, I am free for the month of August aside from Sun. Aug. 17th. How does it look for everyone (except Shuan) for the 9th? If not, let's hear some suggestions for dates.

9th works for me as well

What's up guys?, I haven't been on in a while. I just noticed this Ma meet, and i'd love to see all you guys again. I'm in for the 9th, if thats the weekend you are planning on getting together. OH YA, and.........DAN!!!!! you coming?

What's up guys?, I haven't been on in a while. I just noticed this Ma meet, and i'd love to see all you guys again. I'm in for the 9th, if thats the weekend you are planning on getting together. OH YA, and.........DAN!!!!! you coming?

MIKE!!!!!! No I can't make this one, it's a bit of a drive for me.....don't worry we all will be meeting up again soon, Lebannon Valley baby! :chevy:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)