Just One State !

BlackSS04

Get people off of food stamps and walfare and I bet some Americans would do those $7 jobs in order to survive. My .02 cents.

Exactly! I remember when I was growing up as teenager working as a stocker in a local grocery. When you deal with people at that level, you see the bottom of the barrel types. It seemed like every week, these scum bags were figuring out ways to f' the welfare system. There were always notices going out to the register clerks to be aware of these new scams that these a-holes had come up with to beat the system. But most of the time you'd have some dillweed trying to buy cigarettes or beer with food stamps/WIC and then throwing a fit when they were told that these items were not eligible.

Seriously whats the point of this thread??? There is nothing we can do about it. So why waste your breath bi*ching about it??

in the words of biggie smalls " if ya don't know, now ya know ni**a". just opening some eyes

as Al pacino so eloquently said in Oceans 13...

"Don't make a maniac out of me."

thread closed... jeeeez people, yes there are political problems throughout the country... but last time i checked i would rather live here than anywhere else, if you dont feel the same way VOTE, run for office or move... simple