Picture Request

1 Fast SS

Can some of you Intiminater owners post up some nice clear pics of your Intimnater bed wing. If you would please, get a couple from the side, the rear, and some close ups. I know someone that might be able to make one for me.

Terry

Can some of you Intiminater owners post up some nice clear pics of your Intimnater bed wing. If you would please, get a couple from the side, the rear, and some close ups. I know someone that might be able to make one for me.

Terry

if he can make one... :uhoh::D

• 2 weeks later...
Can some of you Intiminater owners post up Autopartswarehouse some nice clear pics of your Intimnater bed wing. If you would please, get a couple from the side, the rear, and some close ups. I know someone that might be able to make one for me.

Terry

yeah i wanna see some pictures too because i cant imagine what happened in the text atleast i can picture it in my mind thanks!

Can some of you Intiminater owners post up Autopartswarehouse some nice clear pics of your Intimnater bed wing. If you would please, get a couple from the side, the rear, and some close ups. I know someone that might be able to make one for me.

Terry

yeah i wanna see some pictures too because i cant imagine what happened in the text atleast i can picture it in my mind thanks!

Again, I call :spam: ......mods, please do something about this!

Thanks guys, and yes he can make anything. He'll make a styrofoam mold and then make it out of fiberglass, then paint it.

You should get a quote on how much if he made two.. same color.. cough. I pay moneys. :D:D:D

You should get a quote on how much if he made two.. same color.. cough. I pay moneys. :D:D:D

Ok, if I can get some good pics of all views, close up's etc. so he can get a better idea of it. He'll have the mold made and be able to make quite a few of them. He is a good friend of mine, so he's giving me a good price including the paint. I got a quote from my deal, and they wanted $906 just primed. Good God man, thats freaken insane!! So he told me that GM jacks up the price so that nobody will put them in production other than GM.

Dan, what you mean by spam?

Terry

Dan, what you mean by spam?

Terry

Terry, take a look at your quote in post #8, "richbaker" inserted a link to 'autopartswarehouse.com' in the middle of your statement.....in fact he did this in over a dozen threads this morning across the forum, including one of mine too. I reported his posts and spam to the Mods/Admins......most of his posts have been removed, except this one. Didn't mean to jump in the middle of your thread, I just get aggravated when someone craps up a person's thread with spam. :cheers: