I Need Cladding!

04rcss

hey guys i bought my ss bumper a few weekends ago and i since then ive been looking for some rear bed cladding to put on my truck. it looks like absolute s#!% w/o the cladding!!! any ways ive seen alot of trucks with just the rear bed cladding on and the ss bumper......it actually doesnt look so bad!! so i want to get the rear pieces first and then save up some cash for the rest!

i have a deal going right now with another member on the forum tim2kill...and he has the driverside for me.....but something is scorched on the bottom so i just want to see it first he ses it isnt that bad. i will mosdt likely be buying it from him so ill need the passenger side....so if anyone has something to help me out that wouyld be awsome!!!

(ps my truck is black so thats a plus!! but i dnt care that much about painting it....)

thanks frankie

ok guys i got my first piece!!!!!

i got the rear drivers side piece after the tire and before the bumper!!! anyone??? i need the other side now!!! or other pieces!!! let me know thanks

ok guys i got my first piece!!!!!

i got the rear drivers side piece after the tire and before the bumper!!! anyone??? i need the other side now!!! or other pieces!!! let me know thanks

Hey i got the rear tailgate strip that goes on the lower portion of the tailgate in BLACK....

Call www.schramauto.com and see if they have anything in their junk yard. They are GM graveyard only in Michigan and ship nationwide.

THANK YOU FINALLY SOME HELP!!!!!! ILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY!!!

THANK YOU FINALLY SOME HELP!!!!!! ILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY!!!

Schram auto hasn't had any Silverado SS trucks in a long long time. I've cleared out most of their inventory already :D

And when they do have them in, they usually do not separate the cladding from the truck body parts.

Schram auto hasn't had any Silverado SS trucks in a long long time. I've cleared out most of their inventory already :D

And when they do have them in, they usually do not separate the cladding from the truck body parts.

wow....that sukx.....check your pm's!!! i sent you one!

wow....that sukx.....check your pm's!!! i sent you one!

email tim @ eadperformance.com ( 586.473.6538) he has what your looking for! he da'man!!

hes in michigan! he has two or three ss's laying around his shop!!

tell him greg @ biohazard1970 turned you on to the sale!!

good luck!

email tim @ eadperformance.com ( 586.473.6538) he has what your looking for! he da'man!!

hes in michigan! he has two or three ss's laying around his shop!!

tell him greg @ biohazard1970 turned you on to the sale!!

good luck!

coool man i just got the drivers side frm him but i need to find out whats up with some other cladding???

also anyone els???? plaese???

thanks fro tryin man i really apreciate it but im doing over a clone...rcsb....so i dont have rear doors!! lol i saw his post and was pumped then realised it for the only two pieces i didnt need!! ahha any ways thanks!!!

anything els guys!!!????

hey guys its me 04badss...lol i had to get a new name...but iwanted to keep the post up and update it with letting you know ive got the

drivers side bed after the tire...

drivers side bed before the tire.....

tailgate piece......

and the driverside front fender......

i still need lots more sooo feel free to chime innn!!!!!!

thanks frankie