My Ss Clone!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good from the ONE pic. I wouldn't concider it a clone because you just have the front SS bumper. But again, I am a hardass when it comes to "SS" clones. A TRUE SS clone includes, front bumper, ss wheels, cladding, ss rear bumper, SS interior. Now that is a clone.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

Looks good from the ONE pic. I wouldn't concider it a clone because you just have the front SS bumper. But again, I am a hardass when it comes to "SS" clones.

Wow, that is exactly what I was thinking...... At least it doesn't have emblems.

I guess the question should be...Hey guys, how do you like my SS Bumper cover?

hey man nice job from a fellow clone biulder!!! i know its hard but its well worth it!! mines coming along good too been a fullyear now and from stock i put the ss front bumper... grill.... door handles....rearbumper...color matched mirrors.....and ofcourse 20 inch ss chrome wheels@!! next up is cladding for me ...and a bedliner. well g'luck wit yours man and defintlykeeep us updated!!

post-14837-1216261463_thumb.jpg

post-14837-1216261473_thumb.jpg

post-14837-1216261485_thumb.jpg

post-14837-1216261499_thumb.jpg

hey man nice job from a fellow clone biulder!!! i know its hard but its well worth it!! mines coming along good too been a fullyear now and from stock i put the ss front bumper... grill.... door handles....rearbumper...color matched mirrors.....and ofcourse 20 inch ss chrome wheels@!! next up is cladding for me ...and a bedliner. well g'luck wit yours man and defintlykeeep us updated!!

nice truck

Edited by Jond983 (see edit history)

beautiful truck man i want to trade my wheels for the 22s replica or 20s

imo.....go with some 20's....i almost went 22's but once i strt doing power....i kno ill be glad i went with 20's...22's are too big imo........everyone loves the chrome 20's they set my truck offff!! save up there are alot of poeple on here weekly talking bout getting rid of theres...maybe you could trade with cash or somethingg???

imo.....go with some 20's....i almost went 22's but once i strt doing power....i kno ill be glad i went with 20's...22's are too big imo........everyone loves the chrome 20's they set my truck offff!! save up there are alot of poeple on here weekly talking bout getting rid of theres...maybe you could trade with cash or somethingg???

ya i seen some but i want to paint it and get the cladding 1st and start doing the inside