Need Some Of Your Opinions

I found a set of 4 22" wheels and tires for $800, he says the tires only have 600 miles on em too. I dont know what brand the wheels are but they are black chrome, and Ive never seen that in person- what does it look like? More of a dark gray or what??? I was going for the all black look, would these wheels throw that off too much? I have black 20's now and I want 22's cause my tires just look way too big. Ive got a 3/4 drop do you think these would fit? The tire size is 275/45/22--

What do you guys think about these wheels on my truck:

2677384643_ae7346be91.jpg2678200190_c3e42c3328.jpg2678200190_c3e42c3328.jpg

my truck:

2629704830_69851c7c20.jpg

2628887375_9fabedeea8.jpg

2628888587_78b92f8891.jpg

Would anyone want to buy the wheels/tires I have on there now if I get these new ones???

One more thing- how much does a decent set of 22" tires cost these days? I can probably still get a dealer discount too

Thanks for the help, I have to call the guy tonight to arrange a time to go meet and see em

black chrome looks dirty to me... i have only seen a few sets in person but still... it doesnt look all that great, especially on steel wheels.

The best wheels are forged wheels, period... stronger and lighter and a good will run you at least $850 - $1200 or more per wheel... depending upon the size...

I like your current wheels, why are you changing them?

nitto 420s run about 200 bucks each...

I think Ill still go see em in person and try to picture them on my truck. I cant afford forged wheels, I can barely afford these.

I like the wheels on my truck a lot too, I just want 22's and one of mine has a big scratch in it.

I thought bigger was always better??? If everyone keeps telling me its good how it is Ill save my $800 towards the turbo kit...

It's your truck after all, just have to go with the flow and theme you got going, and may I say, your truck is looking damn good! You got everything matching perfectly.

The devil is in the details.

Sorry if it offends you, but I like the looks and everything of the current ones you have on your ride.

:withstupid: your truck looks sick as is. althought those 22 are nice. black chrome is like usbodygaurd said. imagine some chrome wheels dirty with brake dust. either you like or you dont.

personally i like the black chrome, and true its all in the theme you want and look your after.. around here everybody had black wheels or chrome on the black trucks. i going after the look that nobody has.. black chrome gives you that black theme but still the bling with out the wheels standing out on a black vehicle.. your SS emblems did you paint them yourself or are they aftermarket ?? that looks smooth

I personally REALLY like your current setup, it looks awesome. If anything, I would say buy these new set of rims/ tires then mount em and put em up for sale. Bottom line is if you dont like em, your buying em for a good price so just turn around and sell em or possibly make money on em. If you like the way they look mounted, take pics, post em up and see what you like. Bottom line is its up to you. The day I mounted my rims, I wanted to sell them within 2 hrs of mounting but they grew on me and I love em now.

What if I were to get the black chrome wheels, and send off my exhaust tips and grille to get black chromed, and maybe paint the emblems the same black chromish color??? I bet it costs a lot for the chrome dipping and money is a problem with me. I think Im just gonna stick with the ones I have for now, if he still has em in a few weeks maybe I can get him down on the price a little