My Wife And My Sss

zbishop80

So this week my wife took her Burnt Orange '05 G6 GT in to get some paint work done to her nose piece. She got in a fender bender back in Jan and had some shotty work done. Fortunately the paint shop fixed it free of charge. Anyways, I let her borrow my truck for a day while her car was in the shop. When she came home from work that evening she was smiling ear to ear. When I asked what she was smiling about she said she absolutely loves my truck! My reply was, "really, why?" She proceeds to tell me she loves the raw power. This is strange for my wife because she's not the "hot rod" type of gal. She then goes on to say she saw a TBSS and wants to take one for a drive. I should have known better than to let her taste the high life! haha!

Too bad for her we because we just bought the G6 about 2 years ago! Anyways, thought you married SS owners could get a laugh out of it!

I found out later she ran my truck against the TBSS! I almost had a heart attack! When I asked how she faired she said she got beat but it didnt get the doors blown off. Ironically I've yet to break my cherry on running it against someone. Damn wife beat me to it! Women...you cant live with em, and you cant let em drive your truck either!

The last time my wife drove the SSS, she said, "I want your trucks motor in my truck." According to the literature I was reading on her truck at the stealership, her Rainer has 300 horses, and weighs about 600 pounds less! It does go pretty good. I'm always hesitent to push it to hard, cause I'm affraid to flip it. She always use to say "My truck will beat your SS anyday." We have not raced each other yet.....someday maybe.......

that's great!! love the fact that she ran it. then again, if my gf were to run mine, I might not be too happy at first only because no one drives mine. but then I would have had to ask how she did.

thats funny. For a second there I thought you were gonna say she got into a fender bender with your truck. Its always fun to have a girl drive your ss though I'm not married the reaction you get when you let a girl drive your truck is just priceless. This girl that im talking to I've let her drive my truck a few times and she drag races a 69 camaro down the track sometimes and she absolutly loves my truck and the funny thing is her BF has a twin turbo 300z and she would take my truck over her BF's car anyday. Gotta love the SS. :cheers:

my soon to be wife drove my truck the first part of this week and she has driven it before but we have been talking about getting her a new car, so she tells me that she wants my truck!! wtf so.... thinkin about letting her have my truck and getting a dmax????????? :jester: crazy i know but i could still drive the sss anytime. :chevy:

So this week my wife took her Burnt Orange '05 G6 GT in to get some paint work done to her nose piece. She got in a fender bender back in Jan and had some shotty work done. Fortunately the paint shop fixed it free of charge. Anyways, I let her borrow my truck for a day while her car was in the shop. When she came home from work that evening she was smiling ear to ear. When I asked what she was smiling about she said she absolutely loves my truck! My reply was, "really, why?" She proceeds to tell me she loves the raw power. This is strange for my wife because she's not the "hot rod" type of gal. She then goes on to say she saw a TBSS and wants to take one for a drive. I should have known better than to let her taste the high life! haha!

Too bad for her we because we just bought the G6 about 2 years ago! Anyways, thought you married SS owners could get a laugh out of it!

I found out later she ran my truck against the TBSS! I almost had a heart attack! When I asked how she faired she said she got beat but it didnt get the doors blown off. Ironically I've yet to break my cherry on running it against someone. Damn wife beat me to it! Women...you cant live with em, and you cant let em drive your truck either!

My kinda woman :thumbs: Next thing you know she's gonna be shopping for TBSS mods... :lol:

Mr. P. :)

As of now, I could never let anyone drive my SS while I'm still breathing.

It's funny, yesterday on the way to the gym some kid that was riding my ass in a 1995 civic pulled up next to me when the highway opened up to 4 lanes. He looked up at me and revved up the engine to show off what he didn't have, and his fart can was blasting away. I just looked at him and laughed, must not of liked that because he took off and all you could hear was his fart can.

I didn't feel like eating away gas in the SS for a old civic that was covered in black primer paint with primer pink stripes on the hood and truck deck. When I got to the end of the express way, he was sitting at the red light, I just looked at him again and laughed.

Did he really think his old civic could beat my SS? :dunno:

I'll have to admit, it did feel good having someone want to race me.

that's great!! love the fact that she ran it. then again, if my gf were to run mine, I might not be too happy at first only because no one drives mine. but then I would have had to ask how she did.

You'll find when you get married the word "NO" becomes obsolete from your vocab, especially when it comes to the spousel unit! haha! The words that replace "NO" are "Yes dear, your right dear, and I'm sorry Im an idiot"!

Edited by Bishop (see edit history)

As of now, I could never let anyone drive my SS while I'm still breathing.

It's funny, yesterday on the way to the gym some kid that was riding my ass in a 1995 civic pulled up next to me when the highway opened up to 4 lanes. He looked up at me and revved up the engine to show off what he didn't have, and his fart can was blasting away. I just looked at him and laughed, must not of liked that because he took off and all you could hear was his fart can.

I didn't feel like eating away gas in the SS for a old civic that was covered in black primer paint with primer pink stripes on the hood and truck deck. When I got to the end of the express way, he was sitting at the red light, I just looked at him again and laughed.

Did he really think his old civic could beat my SS? :dunno:

I'll have to admit, it did feel good having someone want to race me.

You should have ate his lunch and sent him packing. Do you know what I call all those jap cars with coffee cans on them? Tampons...because every little p@$$ie has one! HA! j/k!

Edited by Bishop (see edit history)