Wow! Im Starting To Think My Tint Are Too Dark!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Whitemax. :cheers: Next time pull up and say hi. Whenever I see an SSS I ask them if they belong to this site. So far it's been 0 for 8. Maybe a few of those people signed up here. Here's the newest pic:

SpencerJuly2608022c.jpg

SpencerJuly2608068b.jpg

This is what i call STEALTH MODE! the headlights blend in with the body trucks looks badass!

• 1 month later...

I have a crew cab factory 20 percent came on back window and back 2 doors. Added 5% on the back window and doors but didnt like how the back was darker so i added 20% on top of the 5% on front so i have 2% now all around except for the winshield gunna do 35%. :D I love how people try there hardest to look in and all they see is black lol i like to flip em off and they dont even know it. 5% with 20% on top gotta love it 2% ftw!!!!!!!

Edited by Silverod06 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

haha wow my cop would of maybe arrested me if i had that dark of tint!! he was tweeking out on .....30%....yup 30 when the law is 35 out here in mass. he made me take it off.....i think it just looks darker because my back is factory 20 with 10 over it....and the front windshield has a top 6 inch peice 10....and my sides were 30.....this is a rcsb so it didnt look bad at allll no dark tint to light tint contrast but the cop still was pist and he even sed somen bout my front plate too.....i still dont understand that law!!

• 1 month later...
that is the ugliest ss i have ever seen srtbrad! LOL jk nice ride. windshield tint looks good but not for me. i live in jersey i cant do anything to my truck at all. almost. i think the darker the better but its too much of a hassle around here. my last truck i had the mirror fade to black tint on the back and sides and i had to roll the window down to back up haha. pain in the butt if it was raining

bwuhahahahahahahahahahaha looks even slower in the after pics j/k it looks good

th_SRT10_kill.jpg

Mr. P, I run a 50% on the w/s with 18% on the sides and stock tint on the rear windows. INO you can see perfectly at night with the 50%. Also my tint guy put a 5% strip across the top which throws off the actual tint of the windshield from the outside. Actually had a cop talking to me the other day about my tint and said the brow was a little to big but not to worry about it, didn't even notice the windshield was tinted

Mr. P, I run a 50% on the w/s with 18% on the sides and stock tint on the rear windows. INO you can see perfectly at night with the 50%. Also my tint guy put a 5% strip across the top which throws off the actual tint of the windshield from the outside. Actually had a cop talking to me the other day about my tint and said the brow was a little to big but not to worry about it, didn't even notice the windshield was tinted

Awesome, did not think of adding limo tint to the brow, good idea. Problem here in TX is that we have the damned inspection/registration stickers on the windows and I don't know how to deal with that, if the cop can barely see the inspection sticker (compared to the other cars he passes on the road) that might be a dead giveaway on the tint. Also, when time comes to renew I would have to somehow peel the stickers off the back of the tint without somehow removing the tint, or cut them and a square of the underlying tint with a razor blade.

Mr. P.

I think I will have to cut two 2" x 3" 'windows' in the tint so I can affix the registration stickers directly to the glass. Guess I better get the stickers renewed too, they're both over a year out of date :lol:

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)