Production Chevrolet Camaro Images, Details Leaked!

zanis520

Maybe I'll trade in my V-Max for a new SS Camaro, I see it's going to have StabiliTrak. Does this mean that the new Camaro SS will be detuned like the Vortec Maxes with a 4 second delay and a grip load of TM? IMO GM should have launched this car out a year ago not in 2009, they are staring to look nicer now than before. Are they going to have t-tops?

Order me a SS in red. Cant wait till they come out. Only bad part is the mark up there are going to have for the 1st yr...

:withstupid: i think i'll have to wait until the lease is up on my impala.. so i'll be looking at them in sept 2010. :banghead: with 292hp even the v6 sounds like it would be a fun car.. i had a 96 bird with 200hp 3.8 and a 5 spd, and it was fun to drive, imo.

Yeah, bro the t-tops are an awesome option.

yeah i had the t-tops on the bird and a older camaro i had back in the day and i always loved them.

Edited by 2006_SUPERADO (see edit history)

I am waiting to order one in black on black SS with T-tops and all the options! But, my wife now says that she might also like to have a GMC sierra??? So I guess I will have to wait until the SS's are released to pull her away from the truck