Iowa '08

wody

well its time again for my annual trip to villisca iowa. i'll be gone for two weeks this year, so if im not around an internet connection, melissa will have to be my "new posts" button. pics and vids will be up august 3rd :thumbs:

for those who don't know what is so exciting about iowa you can check this link out from last years trip. what i put up there was only half the fun! Iowa '07

ah !! heading to the town in Iowa noted for the famous haunted house that was site of a AX Murdering.. been thru there on previous job all the time.. down by clarinda .... well if you get close to Des Moines look up fast4popper and myself.. love to meet ya.. this coming weekend we will have another member in town doing some work on his SS..

ah !! heading to the town in Iowa noted for the famous haunted house that was site of a AX Murdering.. been thru there on previous job all the time.. down by clarinda .... well if you get close to Des Moines look up fast4popper and myself.. love to meet ya.. this coming weekend we will have another member in town doing some work on his SS..

we took a tour of the house last year. for 250 bucks you can stay the night in the house. i have chris's number, we were planning on giving him a call when we know when we will either be heading to or just passing through DM. :cheers:

oops...didn't realize i was on melissas name. she took my comp so i took hers (my secondary computer)

Edited by WODY'S GIRL (see edit history)

we took a tour of the house last year. for 250 bucks you can stay the night in the house. i have chris's number, we were planning on giving him a call when we know when we will either be heading to or just passing through DM. :cheers:

oops...didn't realize i was on melissas name. she took my comp so i took hers (my secondary computer)

sounds great.. that way you can get a picture taken with a feature SS !! lolol do stop thru...

looks like you, the fat kid with the red truck and me.. maybe Corey... Jared lives here in town...

not sure if I'm gonna be able to make it. My pockets aren't very deep right now... :(

I made it! I'm on my iphone so I won't be able to upload any pics or videos. We already tubed down the river and started construction of a batting cage. Helped fix the a/c unit at the house as well. Vacation in Iowa is more about sweat and work, but it's always fun and has it's rewards. I'll be back! :cheers:

I made it! I'm on my iphone so I won't be able to upload any pics or videos. We already tubed down the river and started construction of a batting cage. Helped fix the a/c unit at the house as well. Vacation in Iowa is more about sweat and work, but it's always fun and has it's rewards. I'll be back! :cheers:

aint that the truth.. well i dont vaca here, but i do work my arse off, and i can tell you this past weekend kicked my bumm... so when is your plan to the big city? lmk