Emblems / Exhaust

2bfast

Whats up fellas, have a couple questions.....

First, has anyone seen these Mobile 1 emblems iv seen that a lot of F-Body'ers have in their engine bays?? They usually apply them to the shock towers. Also, where can I get some small 6.0 emblems for the side of the raised part of the hood for each side??. Whats a good place to find custom emblems for speciality vehicles???

Second....im lookin to tear into my exhaust. Basically everything will be stock except for the muffler and the duals coming out of the rear with Ractive oval stainless tips.

My question is, im wanting to get an electric cut-out installed and installing it between the cat/02 sensor and muffler is the place to install it so I dont trip an engine code correct??? Is that pipe 2 1/4 or 2 1/2?? Im also still trying to figure out what kind of muffler I want to run.....I dont want anything loud because thats what the cut out is going to be for, but I want something that has a really good sound at idle and WOT without it being annoying and raspy....more or less a "tuned" sound.....please inform me with suggestions and information....thanks!!

the Mobil 1 emblem is available through gmpartsdirect.com or the dealership parts counter. part number 10236268. not sure about the 6.0 part number, but they were on the rear of the GTO. try checking a Pontiac dealer for those. most likely you will need a vin number for them to narrow down the search.

speaking of searching... there is a search button in the top right corner. the Mobil 1 info as well as many answers to questions you may or may not have can be found by clicking there first.

Welcome to the site man!

EDIT: I found a couple of links on ebay. try typing in 6.0 emblem

Edited by KJT13 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...