Photos From Zippy 4

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't sure if Zippy remembered it. I told you--if I was throwing things AT you--I would have hit you. It's good to be forgiven. You got your revenge beating me up in Uchre. :jester: Wait til next year. :M16:

Looks like a great time, wish I could have been there......hopefully some of us from the Northeast can make the trip next year! :chevy:

My favorite pic LOL (sorry Bob I had to) :lol:

ZippyIV013.jpg

3-4 Pepsi's, a coke at the restaurant and all that water!! What can I say? :D

....a couple of days later....I can't say enough how great it is to go up to Grand Haven and see everyone each year (just makes me wish I would have gone the first year).

As soon as I find out where I managed to put my reader for my camera's card I will post what pictures I have!

Rob

P.S. - Stewart, can you get me a copy of that GTO dyno run, for some reason I can't get the link to work....oh, and ask Chris if he ever got his boots with the Sheep Herder!

Edited by IdriveGTP (see edit history)

looked like fun times,sorry i could not make the trip.

Ray, we did miss you and the supersub.

Missed Oscar (oscartemblo) Juan (BlownGibbs I think???), Craig (CraigW), Brian (Cheezy Fries), Scott (wild2003ss),Bob & JoAnn (SSon22s), Chad & Christy (The PDB, I think they were getting married or on their honeymoon in Hawaii ), Uncle Vince (vdrumright) Matt (mwall54) and I'm sure there are others I forgot

Hope everybody makes it next year and looking forward to some new faces too :thumbs:

Edited by hot rod truck (see edit history)