The Official Camaro Specs

KJT13

i understand where u guys are coming from with more power, but its understandable why they didnt. First off the sales on the Camaro are gonna blow the mustang and challenger out of the water, just based on its name and looks, they dont NEED to offer the power because it will sell. Second, with the strict CAFE standards coming up, can you blame them? why should they waste their time and money when its only going to bite them in the ass later by lowering their average mpg. dont get me wrong it would be AWESOME if they made a camaro with over 500hp, and who knows, they might make a limited edition ZL1. either way we know that there will be a butt load of aftermarket parts and there will be tons of companies doing their own special edition versions, so im not really worried.

I think GM did the new Camaro pretty good, one good thing is that it is no longer a concept. 422hp is pretty good, I wonder how much they cost? I will probably trade in my V-Max for the new Camaro. I also like that is comes with a 6 speed automatic, can't believe that there is no Z28 model or t-tops. I will probably buy the SS, everybody is going to buy the LS or LT version of the Camaro so it's all good as long as I get the SS.