Raced A Fast Lincoln Ls

Les Hall

A few mornings ago a guy I work with drove his dads 05 Lincoln Ls, v8 rwd,,not a big car like the old Lincolns, looked alot like a Jaguar to me, anyway we live in the same town , and the drive to work is a straight, flat, Two lane, and it was 4:45 am on a Saturday so we were the only ones on the road, he calls me up to see if I left the house yet, and tells me he's gonna try and run me down so he can blow by me,,,so I pull off down a side road and wait for him to drive by,, :jester: hehe then shoot out behind him, he relised it was me at about 80mph he nails it,,I stay so close on his tail I can't see his plates,,,but just don't have enough to pass him,,at 120mph I noticed That small two foot gap between us getting smaller,,,and as his car shuts down at 138mph I blow by him,,he never saw that comming from a 5600lb extended cab truck,,, gotta love that 6.0 and 3;73's My only mods are a Hypertech programmer (I know,Hyperjunk) and a cold air intake, so not too shabby for that heavy truck to run with that small V8 Lincoln.