Goodyears Got To Go

palletyard

Ive got some continental cross-contacts in that same size. They ride really good, and they dont wear fast at all. I think I spent $170 or so when I replaced one that got a screw in the sidewall. Heres a pic of the sidewalls, I like how they look too, I just want some in 275/45/20. Check em out

2628888587_78b92f8891.jpg

Where are you located? Will you be driving in snow? What are you driving conditions/needs.

This might help with the recomendations.

On the other hand, if money isn't an issue go with pirelli. I use to have Toyo Proxes and IMO it is one of the nicest looking tires, from the tread to the sidewall, but they did wear fast. Right now on my 22" replicas I have Kumho Ecsta's and for the price they have been a good tire.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

i got hankook ventus rho6 and they are very well priced if you have a hankook dealer and i run mine all winter no problems

Hankook ventus :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: I got them to replace my stockers and then put them on my 22's as well,love these tires and their performance for the price,goods looks too!