Guage Cluster - Gm Class Action Lawsuit

Stitches040

The lawsuit is forcing GM to replace any faulty cluster and reimburse anyone who has PAID to have their cluster replaced on the vehicles listed in the lawsuit. If you got it replaced under warranty, then you probably wont get anything. If you are someone who had to pay hundreds to replace it, I cant imagine why you wouldnt want your money back.

I got the letter yesterday, even though I'm not the original owner. My guages flatlined on me one time 2 years ago. When I restarted, they've worked normally since.

I do have the recall letter I'm saving in case they crap out again. If you shelled out hard cash to fix yours, this suit is for you to recoup that loss. Hope you saved the receipt.

I thought my fuel gauge was acting up because it was going up and down as I was driving but when I took it in to get checked a couple hours ago, the guy plugged in his tech II thing to do a ipc sweep or whatever you call it and everything worked fine... Turns out it might be the fuel sender in the tank... this is gonna be pretty pricey...

Mine is an o5 with a jumpy speedo that is sometimes off by +20 mph.

I was getting on the hwy and it was reading 105... and a semi passed me.

I bought mine "used" in 05 and haven't gotten any letters.

See if you can find out when it was built. Just because it was an 05, doesnt mean it couldnt have been produced before the cutoff date in 04. 05's were being built in mid to late 04 already. You can probably take your vin and call the dealer to find out when it was built and its in service date. If you dont get a letter, but it was built before the cut off date, I am sure one of us can get you the address and number of the company handling the class action lawsuit so you can join. I just want mine fixed.

So i f I missed the recall (74K on my truck now only missed the recall by 100 miles) can i take my truck to the dealership and get it replaced now? My truck as acted up a few time the worst was when i was on the highway and lost all of my gauges they just dropped like the truck was off. I had to pull over and cycle the ignition like 5 times before they got back to normal.